A selection of Feel Good Grapes classics to get you in the mood this gestive season.
Is it a festive season like any other we've had so far? Not so much...but...we can make sure there's something tasty in your glass with a bottle each of:
- Bocchoris Cava Brut NV from Penedes in Spain (Classic sparkling wine from Spain)
- Gianni Doglia Moscato D'Asti "Casa Di Bianca" 2018 from Piemonte in Italy (Refreshingly sweet sparkling wine)
- Forty Hall Bacchus 2018 from London in UK (fresh and floral dry white wine)
- Brand Wilder Satz 2019 from Pfalz in Germany (full, fresh, mineral, and fruit driven dry white)
- Ancre Hill Pet Nat NV from Monmouthshire in UK (spitzy, light, crisp, tannic red wine)
- Maison Ventenac La Paria 2018 from Cabardes in France (full, earthy, juicy red wine)