We made it through the winter! Well done everyone, now you deserve a few glasses of something tasty and refreshing for those summer time sessions on the terrace and for when you're firing up the barbeque!
We've put together a selection of summer sippers to keep you watered when the sun comes out to play:
- Château Laballe Rosé, 2019 (Gascony, France)
- Forty Hall Bacchus 2019 (London, UK)
- François Le Saint, Sancerre Le Silex, 2018 (Loire, France)
- Matthiasson Tendu Cortese 2018 (California, USA)
- Matthiasson Tendu Red Blend 2018 (California, USA)
- Eschenhof Holzer Wagram Zweigelt 2018 (Wagram, Austria)