A selection of some of our favourite biodynamic wines all together in one box for you to see for yourselves the upsdie of this winemaking ethos. Ok, it feels great to know that the winemakers are bending over backwards to get life back into their vineyards, but it also means we get great tasting wines with ultra long finishes. Check it out!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Ancre Hill, Pet Net Triomphe NV, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Charly Thevenet, Régnié 2018, Beaujolais, France
- Château La Rose Garnier 2016, Fronsac, Bordeaux, France
- De Kleine Wijn Koöp, Eekhoring Wit 2018, Western Cape, South Africa
- Monfaucon Estate, Nobody's Perfect Sauvingon Blanc 2018, Bordeaux, France
- Mas Des Caprices, Avis D'Blanc Frais 2019, Languedoc, France